Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Reasons Why I Love My Family

June 1-8, 2013.

The Johnson family.

25 people.  Plus one dog.

Breckenridge, Colorado.

So, I was going to write this profound, in-depth post about how COOL my family is and how much we enjoyed our Epic-est Adventure tamely labeled "A Johnson Family Vacation."  Then I decided there just weren't words. (Wait.  You'll understand once you see the pictures.) Here are ten photos instead.  If I'm adding my math up correctly, that should equal precisely ten thousand words.

This is why I love my family:

 #10: We help each other run faster.

#9: We play with rubber duckies in the bath tub.

#8: We like cleaning together.

#7: We will always eat Victory Chocolate in 30 mph wind at 14,000 feet.  Even if it does make us feel sick.

#6: We have no qualms about giving small children bags of popcorn and m+m's and then leave them unattended for the entire length of a movie.

#5: We like showing off our muscles.

#4: We like hot and air and balloons. :-)

#3: We are not ashamed to do crazy things to get our picture taken.

#2: We look way cool in our matching T-shirts.


. . . And the #1 reason I love my family . . .
Where else in the world could I go to find people who would take a picture like this?

(For all the rest - well, some of the rest - of the reasons I love my family, visit my facebook album Here.)