Pages

Friday, March 30, 2007

If I Were Famous . . .

Okay, for all of you who are sitting on the edge of your seats, waiting for my autograph...Well, this isn't my autograph, but it's pretty close. Here are a few pictures from the studio. Enjoy!

Me and My Band...Hey, that sounds like a song...


Hey, if you're gonna sing into a microphone that costs more than all your worldly posessions combined, you might as well do it with a little...um, flare.



"Famous" me driving away in the car after my very first recording session. It wasn't quite a limo, but I got TWO chauffeurs!


Thanks again for all of your prayers and encouragement as we finished this project. I've never enjoyed music more. The label for the CD is being designed at this moment; should be finished soon. I look forward to sharing this with all of you.

To God be the glory.