Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

From Africa

Greetings, all, from Africa! I'm writing on a bit of a time limit here, so I'm going to keep this short - relatively. But for all you who keep checking my blog, expecting me to write . . . here you go! I arrived via bus back in Uganda last night after 2 1/2 lovely weeks in Rwanda. I'll have lots of things to write once I can sit down and type all the stories out - not to mention, the pictures! So make sure to check back in mid-August. I may be putting more or less an entire book on this blog.

For now, I'd just like to thank you all so much for your prayers and support for me personally and this trip as a whole. God has blessed me ABUNDANTLY, and I am so grateful to Him for all He has accomplished thus far - and what He will accomplish in these next 2 1/2 weeks here in Uganda.

The children in Rwanda send their love and greetings. They all want to come for a visit - and it was with great difficulty that I decided not to hide any of them in my suitcase . . . As I type this, I am listening to the 31st African Children's Choir practice for their upcoming tour in the States. It is such a blessing to be here. I cannot really put it in words.

Missing you all - but overwhelmed with all God is doing here.

My love to you all.