Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Imaginary Friend

Meet Jerusha.

Fifteen years old.  Five foot five.  Black hair.  Brown eyes.  Orphan.

And my favorite part:

Completely a figment of my imagination.

Or she was until my talented friend Kelsey Turner sat down in front of her computer and brought a figment of my imagination to life.  Aaahhhhh!!!  It's Frankenstein!  Everybody run! . . . Oh.  Sorry.  Wrong book.

Now Jerusha is stalking facebook walls and blog posts, taking her first hesitant steps towards fictitious immortality.  In my mind, just the fact that I can actually see her puts her well down the road towards Hollywood fame.  Gotta love the mind of an aspiring author.

Anything is possible.

For now, I'm greatly enjoying the writing process and watching the talents in others come to life in this world through the venue of another world.  Surn.  You've never been there, have you?  Don't worry.  Give us a little more time . . . We're very much hoping to take you there soon.

May the wind ever make your eardrums beat and the broccoli ever flee the cracks between your teeth.