Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

24 Hours Left

Hey, all! This has to be quick, but I wanted to write once more while I'm still on the ground here in Africa. Actually, I'm not on the ground; I'm three stories up. Typing away very proficiently on my nook. I feel very high-tech. I want to let y'all know that I've had a good four years of African culture and studies crammed into the last two weeks. God has been so good and worked way past my wildest imagination (which, if you know anything about my imagination, is saying quite a bit). I am very excited to share with y'all when I land Stateside...although it might take awhile. I hope to have enough time to tell you everything God has done before I get on another plane (or a ship might be fun) and move to Africa. God knows. As always, I've all sorts of ideas but no real plans. The northern Ugandansa send you their greetings. God bless!