Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

From Home

Okay, so sometimes I actually listen to advice. Sometimes. But I did this time, and here is my proof. I got myself a blog! So, here are a few pics from home for all of you who aren't here with me. Isn't Nebraska beautiful?... It's a good thing I like the color brown. :-) Hope you're all doing well. I miss and love you lots. Oh, and merry Christmas. :-)

My beautiful family...in front of a train at Stuh Museum: the most EXCITING historical hot spot in all of the Midwest...which is saying a lot! Sort of.


Well, what'd ya know? Me with chocolate. Fifteen pounds I brought home with me, thanks to you guys. Most of it didn't survive a week. Thanks to my family. Know that your gift was much appreciated. Oh, and funny story: Because I had brought so much chocolate home and my family had eaten it all...Kristi and I went to watch the Singing Christmas Tree one night. We came out of the concert to find my car covered with a thick layer of chocolate! Seriously! Reeses, Kit-kats, 100 Granders - all the best. We found out later it was my brother, giving back after all the chocolate he'd eaten. The gift goes on!



My parent's house that my brother Micah just finished re-siding. As you can see, I had a very important part in helping him. Calking. It's like putting icing on a cake. Only you can't eat it... And, actually, I didn't really do that much.



The best things in life. My nephew Ethan riding my horse Sullivan.